1. "Knowledge is power." This isthe remark made by Bacon. This remark has been shared by more and more people.
2. "Education is not complete withgraduation." This is the opinion of a great American philosopher. Now moreand more people share his opinion.
3."…." We often hearstatements/words like those/this.
4. We often hear such traditional complainsas this "….".
1.As the graph depicts , …
2.From the cartoon /picture , we can seethat …
3.According to the statistics shown in thefirst /second graph ,
4.The table shows / indicates / revealsthat …
5.It can be seen /concluded from the picture/ table / figures that …
1.When asked about…, thevast/overwhelming majority of people say that …. But I think/view a bitdifferently.
2. When it comes to …., some peoplebelieve that…. Others argue/claim that the opposite/reverse is true. There isprobably some truth in both arguments/statements, but I tend to theformer/latter.
3. Now, it is commonly/generally/widelybelieved/held/acknowledged that….. They claim/ believe/argue that … But I wonder/doubtwhether…..
1. For years, …had been viewed as ….But people are taking a fresh look now. With the growing …, people ….
2.People used to think that … (In thepast, ….) But people now share this new idea.
1. Recently the rise in theproblem/phenomenon of … has cause/aroused public/popular/wide/ worldwideconcern.
2. Recently the issue of theproblem/phenomenon of …has been brought into focus/into public attention.
3. Inflation/Corruption/Social inequality… is yet another of the new and bitter truth we have to learn to facenow/constantly.
1.Now people in growing/significant numbersare beginning/coming to realize/accept/(be aware) that…
2. Now there is a(n)growingawareness/recognition of the necessity to….
3.Now people become increasinglyaware/conscious of the importance of ….